Walk-in Help Sessions
Stop by for one-on-one instruction, answers to questions, and help solving problems.
- Apple Lab in the MultiPurpose Building, 1203 N. Pebble Beach Blvd.
- Monday, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Friday, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Monitored Lab Sessions
Monitored lab sessions provide access to club equipment. Members can come to the lab to work on their projects.
- Apple Lab in the MultiPurpose Building, 1203 N. Pebble Beach Blvd
- Tuesday, 9:00 AM until 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, 9:00 AM until 11:00 PM (emphasis on photos)
- Thursday, 10:00 AM until 12:00 PM
Special Interest Groups (SIG)
SIGs are meetings created for groups with special interests areas of using Apple computers and software.
- Photos SIG — 4th Thursday of the month, 1PM until 3PM
Monthly Club Meetings
General membership meetings provide news, tips, demos of Apple hardware and software, and presentations.
- Atrium Building, Caper Room
- Fourth Tuesday of each month January through May and September through November
- Third Tuesday of the month in December
- 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM