Our club lab contains equipment that goes beyond what most members have in their homes. Items such as flat bed scanners, DVD writers, color printers, high speed Wi-Fi, large screen TV, etc.
To make this equipment available to club members we have started a number of open lab sessions. Each session will have a monitor. Monitors are responsible for opening the lab and assisting members with access to club systems. Full help for member problems will not be available during monitored lab sessions.
The Apple Lab will be open:
- Mondays from 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM for walk-in help lab
- Tuesdays from 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM as a monitored lab session
- Wednesdays from 9:00 AM until 11:00 AM as a monitored lab session (good time to talk photos)
- Thursdays from 10:00 AM until 12:00 AM as monitored lab session
- Friday from 9:00 AM until 11:00 AM for walk-in help lab
If you have a project to work on that requires Macs or iPhone/iPads, come over to the lab during one of the sessions and work on it there. Share what you are doing with other members. Get ideas and help from other members.
Take advantage of our new lab.